Monday, February 9, 2009

February 9


I gave myself a little break on the Resolution blog while I recovered from the appendectomy. Since I am back to the real world now, I will get back to the project a day. I considered keeping up with it during recovery, but didn't think it was much to be proud of to have slept for 15 hours one day, and to have finally watched Mamma Mia another. Oh, and there is a day I don't even really remember in there too. You get the picture.
I have been working really hard to makeover the family blog the last couple of days. I was about to break down and pay for someone to do it, but I did it. I cannot stand working with codes and things, and a lot of that is involved in rearranging a blog. I lost some things in the process, but as of about 5 minutes ago, I think it's all back to normal. I really wanted a white background because the pictures show up so much better, but wanted it to be cute too (but not too cute!) What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks good.. you would never know you hated doing it.. you look like a pro!

--Samantha

Jen said...

I think it looks really cute. Thanks for the comment re: pre-k. I'm pretty sure we're going to stay at the center. Madeline also has trouble with change, and moving her for one year and then moving again the next year just seems like pointless pain.